This appointment is closed and is displayed for reference only.
Closing date:31 May 2017 at midnight
Applications are invited for Membership of the Board of Management of Moray College UHI
Moray College UHI is seeking to attract new Board Members who are committed to our ethos and vision to provide learning opportunities of the highest quality and to make a significant contribution to the economic, social and cultural vitality of the Moray area.
Moray College UHI is an academic partner of the University of the Highlands and Islands. Moray College UHI:
- Puts the needs of our students first;
- Supports all students in the challenge to achieve their full potential;
- Welcomes all students irrespective of their race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief;
- Expects students and staff to work in effective partnership and respect each other’s needs and well-being;
- Encourages partnership working with other organisations willingly and positively for the ultimate benefit of our communities.
The College embraces diversity and would welcome expressions of interest from all areas of the community.
Expressions of interest are particularly sought from individuals who have a background in post-school education with skills or experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Accountancy, audit and financial management;
- Information Technology, Estates Management
Membership is non-remunerated, although all expenses are covered. Members are required to attend approximately five Board meetings each year plus meetings of its Standing Committees as appropriate. All appointments are subject to the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme.
A comprehensive induction and training programme is available on appointment however if you are interested and wish further information or a tour of the College then please contact:
Clerk to the Board of Management
Tel No: 01343 576444
or visit the Moray College UHI website at:https://www.moray.uhi.ac.uk/about-us/management/join-the-board