Board Members - Revenue Scotland
Remuneration:£280.50 per day
Location:Edinburgh, City of
Closing date:29 March 2019 at midnight
Join the Board of Revenue Scotland and be part of a dynamic team, helping to fund Scotland’s public services, through the collection and management of devolved taxes.
Scottish Ministers wish to appoint two new members with one or more of the following attributes:
- knowledge and experience of people management and change processes, including direct responsibility for successfully implementing change within a large department or organisation
- experience of regulatory compliance or financial audit within a corporate environment
- a qualified Chartered Tax Professional or CCAB Accountant with at least ten years’ practitioner experience post-qualification.
We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds. Applications are particularly welcome from groups currently under-represented on Scotland’s public bodies, such as women, ethnic minorities and people aged under 50. We also encourage applications from anyone with personal experience of managing a disability.
Previous board level experience is not essential.
Attend an information event @
The Institute of Directors,
Edinburgh on Wednesday 13th March between 5pm & 7pm.
Appointed on merit: committed to diversity and equality
Closing date: Friday 29 March, 2019
Find out more about:
- the skills and experience we are seeking and how to apply via the link below
- watch a video about the opportunities
Please apply online. If you experience any difficulties accessing our website, or in the event that you require a word version of the application form, please contact the Public Appointments Team on (Freephone) 0300 244 1898, by email at PA_Applications_Mailbox@gov.scot, or by writing to the Public Appointments Team, Scottish Government, Area 3F North, Victoria Quay, Edinburgh EH6 6QQ.